[Devel] pcf_cmap_char_next()

From: Owen Taylor
Subject: [Devel] pcf_cmap_char_next()
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:41:27 -0400 (EDT)

There is a bug in pcf_cmap_char_next() where it will
frequently give the wrong result.

Example; charmap with three elements, searching for
 a value of 1.

 encodings[0] = 0
 encodings[1] = 31
 encodings[2] = 33

On exit of the main loop, min = 1, so the return value
is *charcode = encodings[2] or 33.

The attached patch seems to work for me. However,
experience is that I never have any luck patching
up a non-working bsearch. (I just have to get it
right the first time.)

So, caveat emptor.

Regards,
                                        Owen