Re: [Devel] Core dump with type42 font

From: Roberto Alameda
Subject: Re: [Devel] Core dump with type42 font
Date: 23 May 2002 22:24:53 +0200

> I could build a T42 by myself, verifying the bug.  Running gdb, I
> could even find the problem (an invalid size object, probably
> incorrectly passed to the TrueType module), but my knowledge of the
> T42 is too limited to fix it immediately.  Roberto, can you fix this?

I compiled the CVS version without the new CMAP support, and the driver
seems to work. ftstring works, ftdump works, my own program (gfontview)
also works.
But ftview does not display any glyphs, as you said. Maybe it relies on
the new CMAP?
Also, I do not get any cores.
I will try to get the new CMAPs working.