[Devel] Driver for Type 42 fonts

From: Roberto Alameda
Subject: [Devel] Driver for Type 42 fonts
Date: 09 May 2002 20:53:30 +0200

Hi!
I wrote a driver for Type 42 fonts for 2.0. It works, just needs some
finishing.
It tries to reuse the TTF driver, i.e., it decodes the font in memory
and calls the TTF font driver to load it, to isolate it from changes in
the TTF font driver.

But it does not compile any more in 2.1.0, and I really have no time to
adapt it. It would be a pity to let it die, so if somebody is interested
in porting it to 2.1.0, you can find it here:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gfontview/gfontview/src/t42driver.c?rev=1.4&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

It is in one single file, but it follows the freetype conventions
otherwise.

Greets,
Roberto