Re: [Devel] FT2 and C++

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] FT2 and C++
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 13:36:56 +0100

Hi Werner,

Werner LEMBERG a écrit :

> I've finished my cleanup for both HEAD and STABLE to make it work
> with C++.  I tested both g++ 2.95.x and g++ 3.0.1.
>
> Please note that the index->idx change was done only for HEAD.

thanks a lot. I've created the VER-2-0-9 tag and is still fixing
a few things (mainly Libtool support with Jam on Unix) before
making the release which should happen today..

By the way, I've fixed the bug that caused the ZIP files to contain
invalid glyph images. It appears that the '-l' option of the "zip"
program doesn't test wether input files are binary or not and did
break PNGs.

I have re-created "ftdoc208.zip", the new version is only available
from the FreeType ftp site (ftp://ftp.freetype.org/freetype/freetype2),
not the SourceForge one..

Hopefully, the 2.0.9 documentation will be OK.

Finally, I also commited a small improvement to the Postscript
hinter yesterday. For some reason, the standard width/height
were not processed as they should. This gets rids of significant
stem widths un-balances :-)

Cheers,

- David Turner