Re: [Devel] freetype 2.0.5 shared lib revision

From: Matthieu Herrb
Subject: Re: [Devel] freetype 2.0.5 shared lib revision
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:38:40 +0100

Werner LEMBERG wrote (in a message from Monday 31)

 > libfreetype.so.7.0?  The last `official' version set up in June 2001
 > was libtool version 7:0:1 which builds libfreetype.so.6.1.0; I've
 > increased that to 8:0:2 which corresponds to libfreetype.so.6.2.0.

7.0 is what I get on my OpenBSD system. I wonder how libtool generates
the shared library revision from the version_info string exactly on
different systems...

 > Hmm, maybe I should use 8:0:0 instead (following libtool's versioning
 > rules)?

I can't guess what kind of shared lib revision this will produce on
OpenBSD. Probably 8.0.

                                        Matthieu