Re: [Devel] CFF driver and TektonPro

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: [Devel] CFF driver and TektonPro
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:36:27 -0500 (EST)

Tekton-Pro is an OpenType font, so yes, it has a head.  The CFF driver
only sets pure_cff to 1 if the font is not an OpenType/CFF font and
it is not a CEF font.

I will look into this further this weekend (I have some issues with the
CFF driver and CID keyed CFF fonts to look into, so I may as well look
at this).

Tom

--
all alone the life you lead -- a silent diner where you feed
bow your head and pretend to read -- this one is for you

Brian and Robert (from The Story of the Ghost, by Phish)