[Devel] FT_Div64by32

From: Martin Muskens
Subject: [Devel] FT_Div64by32
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:34:17 +0200

Hi David,

"I found out that many fonts don't work (including the Arial) with the new
library because of the new routine "FT_Div64by32" in ftcalc.c.
I replaced that routine with the old one, and now everything works great."

and

"Could you describe what you meant with fonts don't work ??

a few examples ( small ones, easier to debug)

the undercast 'x' in the Arial freezes my Mac with the new FT_Div64by32
routine
also the character '4' in the Courier New Bold Italic freezes my Mac with
the new FT_Div64by32 routine
also the character 'h' in the Textile freezes my Mac with the new
FT_Div64by32 routine

Have fun!

Martin Muskens