[Devel] Outlines and beizer curves.

From: Laurent Lequenne
Subject: [Devel] Outlines and beizer curves.
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 15:20:47 +0200

Hello All !

I reached into getting the curves, I just have some questions about the
Conic Curves. If I look to my rendered outlines, it's somewhat irregular
with the ConicTo Curves. So I guess, they aren't calculated the right way. I
do not have a library that supports Conic Curves.  I was just wondering if I
transform each Conic Curves to two cubics curves, this should make it.
Somethink like, adding a Curve Point at the Conic Control point and creating
two controls points at the middle related to the original starting and end
point ?

Another question ? Just for my curious nature. Why is the origin set at the
bottom left in the FreeType world ?
If you like such stupid questions, I have another one, is there any reason
Windows reverse the lines of image buffers ?

Thanks and have a nice WE everybody there.

Laurent