[Devel] Re: [Freetype] Newbie question

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Devel] Re: [Freetype] Newbie question
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 06:59:44 +0200 (CEST)

> From: Erwin Dieterich <address@hidden>
>
> > 1090 is 0x442.  Looking into internal/tterrors.h you'll find
> >
> >   #define TT_Err_Invalid_PPem               0x442
> >
> > It is a a bad feature of FreeType that you have to look into the
> > internal subdirectory; this will be fixed eventually.
> >

> Probably I should bring ftxerr18.c to FreeType2 - this is
> exactly what it was meant for ...

This is a very good idea!  Nevertheless, it doesn't solve the very
problem.  I suggested a new error scheme which allows to collect all
errors in a single file (fterrors.h), using bits 8-15 to identify the
driver.  Doing this, files like cfferror.h ot tterrors.h are no longer
needed.

I'll implement it soon.