[Devel] efence and Solaris 7 [was: FIXED: KDE crashes]

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: [Devel] efence and Solaris 7 [was: FIXED: KDE crashes]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:44:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, Tom Kacvinsky wrote:

> efence SUCKS on Solaris 7.  It does not give meaningful results at all.

I would like to rescind this comment.  I made a mistake.  The admins here
changed my login environment so that LD_LIBRARY_PATH contained a directory
that contained an *old* version of libfreetype.so.  Of course I was getting
wacky results!  Once I fixed the LD_LIBRARY_PATH enviroment variable, I
started getting meaningful results.

Silly me!

Tom