[Devel] Building ft2demos with new header insclusion scheme

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: [Devel] Building ft2demos with new header insclusion scheme
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:29:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I have in the process of modifying the ft2demo source to use the new header
inclusion scheme.  Here is the "head" of ftdump.c:

#include <ft2build.h>

  /* the following header shouldn't be used in normal programs */
#include FT_INTERNAL_DEBUG_H

  /* showing driver name */
#include FT_CONFIG_MODULES_H
#include FT_INTERNAL_OBJECTS_H
#include FT_INTERNAL_DRIVER_H

Here is what I get for ftdump.c when I compile:

"/dsk1/scratch/src/freetype2/include/freetype/config/ftmodule.h", line 2:
syntax error before or at: FT_USE_MODULE
"/dsk1/scratch/src/freetype2/include/freetype/config/ftmodule.h", line 3:
identifier redefined: FT_USE_MODULE
        current : function() returning int
        previous: function(int) returning int :
"/dsk1/scratch/src/freetype2/include/freetype/config/ftmodule.h", line 1

I am working on this right now, but if you have any ideas, I'd appreciate
hearing them...

Tom