[Devel] freetype on mips-compaq-nonstopux

From: tom . bates
Subject: [Devel] freetype on mips-compaq-nonstopux
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:04:15 -0600

Just a note to let everyone know that I've built freetype on mips-compaq-nonstopux.

I needed to get the latest config.guess and config.sub.  I also had to "chmod +x install-sh".  How should I get these changes into freetype?

Thanks,
Tom

--
"One of the bravest men that I ever saw was a fellow on top of a
telegraph pole in the midst of a furious fire fight in Tunisia. I