Re: [Devel] #include hacks in freetype headers

From: Keith Packard
Subject: Re: [Devel] #include hacks in freetype headers
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 14:44:54 -0800

Around 17 o'clock on Feb 7, Tom Kacvinsky wrote:
> That sounds OK, but a question is this:
>
> What to place in #else clause of the following:
>
> #ifdef FT_BUILD_H
> #include FT_BUILD_H
> #else
> #endif
>
> That is, what should ... be replaced by?  It is not clear that it should alwa
> ys
> be <freetype/config/ftbuild.h>.  Etc, etc...

My suggestion essentially duplicates the functionality of the existing
code without regard to that codes merit, recall that the current code does:

#ifndef    FT_BUILD_H
#  define  FT_BUILD_H    <freetype/config/ftbuild.h>
#endif
#include   FT_BUILD_H

I admit to not understanding why this is even here; this functionality is
not used by the version of FreeType2 I'm using.

address@hidden   XFree86 Core Team              SuSE, Inc.