[Devel] Re: [Freetype] compiling with 2.0.1 fails (new scheme)

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] Re: [Freetype] compiling with 2.0.1 fails (new scheme)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:49:17 +0100

> Please try the current CVS.  I believe that ft2build.h is now
> `ANSIfied'.
>
> Unfortunately, it still fails on Sun's C++ compiler.  But now it looks
> like a bug...

Werner, thanks a lot for your changes. I've just tested them with
GCC and Borland C++ on my machine. As predicted, it doesn't compile
with Win32-LCC, but I think this is not too important..

I have yet to test it with Visual C++, but I'd be really surprised
if it didn't work..

On the other hand, it'd be really interesting to see if it does
compile with the current betas of GCC. Anyone has a RedHat 7.0
installation somewhere ?? ;-)

- David