[Devel] FreeType2 code for XFree86 release?

From: Keith Packard
Subject: [Devel] FreeType2 code for XFree86 release?
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 10:41:18 -0800

I'd like to import a snapshot of the FreeType2 code to stick in the XFree86
source tree when we do another release sometime soonish.  Is there any
particular CVS tag I should use or any upcoming more-or-less stable version
in the works?  The alternative is to just pick the current CVS bits which
seem to work fine for me, but if there's a better choice...

address@hidden   XFree86 Core Team              SuSE, Inc.