Re: [Devel] synthetic fonts bug

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] synthetic fonts bug
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:39:22 +0100

Hi Keith,

> > > Keith's cmap bug has been fixed meanwhile.  If this is correct, can
> > > someone please close the report?
> > >
> > I didn't even knew that this bug had been entered in the SourceForge
> > database !! I'm supposed to receive an e-mail each time a new bug entry
> > is added ?? Does this thing works reliably ??
>
> Where would you like me to report bugs in the future?

I think the devel list is the most appropriate place
for now..

The problem is that we don't have a bug database set-up
except the SourceForge one (but frankly, it is painful
to use, because it seems sooo slow from France and
probably Germany :-)

Maybe we could have a look at the available bug-tracking
systems out there. One that works well with e-mail would
be heaven !! Anyone having experience with them ??

Regards,

- David