[Devel]SERVER SWITCH - DNS Problems

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel]SERVER SWITCH - DNS Problems
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 17:00:03 +0100

Hi everyone,

  Apparently, there are still DNS problems, because I
  can access the mailman pages without trouble from there
  and the US, though several people complained they
  couldn't, generally from Europe. For your information,
  the new site IP address is:

       193.251.34.63

  which is also the address of "henzai.com" (we'll be
  switching IPs later on)

  if your traceroute / ping doesn't give you this address,
  you'll need to wait until tomorrow, probably.

  Otherwise, I exceptionnaly collect unsubscription
  requests at the following e-mail address until
  things settle down. Please send an empty e-mail to:

     address@hidden

  I'll try to batch-unsubscribe the addresses received
  there tonight..

Regards,

- David

PS: You can use any ftp server if you want to download
    the 2.0 release however..