Caching rotated glyphs?

From: Fleischer, Karsten (K.)
Subject: Caching rotated glyphs?
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:09:37 -0400

Hi David,

I just hacked around a bit with the caching system using some bits from
ftcommon.i and ftview.c (from ft2demos).
Looking up non-rotated glyphs seems to work, but when I apply transformation
on the requested face I keep getting an error code of -1 from
FTC_Image_Cache_Lookup.
Is the cache system capable of caching rotated glyph images? Did I do
something wrong?
I didn't have time to debug the caching code yet, so any pointers are
appreciated.

Thanks,
Karsten