Re: CFF Encoding & CharSet tables

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: CFF Encoding & CharSet tables
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:49:09 +0200 (CEST)

> > Ensuring that my code conforms to freetype coding conventions.
> > Are there published conventions?

There is a file called doc/convntns.txt in FreeType 1.x -- maybe I'll
update this file and include it into FT2.

> > Is volume 3 of the programmer's guide out yet?

No.  This is David's task :-)  Unfortunately, he is very busy with
something different (to earn money...)

> Talk to Werner about coding conventions.  I have been in the code
> long enough now that I almost code to that unspecified standard, but
> Werner will still reformat my patches.  Its OK. :)

Note that reformatting doesn't mean that I know it so much better than
you all, but it's my way of reading source code.