Re: adding a couple of lines to freetype/freetype.h

From: David Somers
Subject: Re: adding a couple of lines to freetype/freetype.h
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:52:36 +0200

Hi Bart,

> > These extensions appear to be for a specific compiler under windows, and
> not
> > *all* compilers for windows..
> > Also, be careful of mentioning StdAfx.h. Don't assume that everybody
uses
> > precompiled headers; I don't.

> Indeed, but most people that use MFC use StdAfx.h

Yeah, the joys of using the default settings and not changing them ;-)

> Let say that the include is just for people using the MS compiler and MFC.

I don't recognize the directives you're using.  Sure these are for MSVC/MFC?

> > BTW, unless I'm misunderstanding something, you are pulling in the same
> > freetype library regardless of whether its for a release or debug build.
> I only build a release library. You are right to always link in the
correct
> library depending on the settings.
>
> Will RC 9 ship with the project files for MFC builds, or was the build by
> Claudia
> a single shot.

No idea. I developed my own (MSVC) workspace and project files, and passed
them to David Turner to put into the freetype distribution... meanwhile, you
can get them from my personal web site (www.somers.lu).