For Ulf Tropp

From: Mark Leisher
Subject: For Ulf Tropp
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 09:40:39 -0600 (MDT)

[Sorry about the noise, but I have no other way of contacting this person.]

Ulf, if you are on this list, I am unable to reply to your message because of
configuration errors on your side.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a
New Mexico State University       school of inattention: people look without
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             seeing, listen without hearing.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Robert Bresson