Re: Crossposting (was Re: Asian language fonts?)

From: Allen Lin
Subject: Re: Crossposting (was Re: Asian language fonts?)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:36:15 -0700

I apologize to those of you on more than one list for any inconvenience
cause by having to hit your delete key/button more than one.  However,
because not everyone is double-subscribed, and there's no telling who may
have the information needed, it is often necessary to post to more than one
list.  We're all here to learn and ask questions, and we want to make sure
our questions reach someone who may be able to answer them, wherever they
are.  I'm not the only one who does it, and I'm sure there are others who
agree with me.  Besides, anything we post we also receive, as well as the
multiple responses.  I could break my posts up and send a separate message
to each list basically asking the same question, but that really wouldn't
make much of a difference, would it.  If double-posting really annoys you,
set your e-mail program to filter out any mail sent from myself or anyone
else who irritates you.  If you'd like to discuss this further, feel free to
call me at my office.  My number is listed below.  I'm usually in 9-6 PST.

- Allen H. Lin  (not quite Asok)
  Programming Intern
  Quicksilver Software Inc.
  (949)474-2150 x56

The views addressed in this e-mail are not representative of Quicksilver
Software in any way, shape, or form.