Patches for t2gload (yet again)

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Patches for t2gload (yet again)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:21:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

Here are some more patches for t2gload.c.  I made a mistake with my
previous patch to start_point.  I changed it back.  Otherwise, the
patches for flex path construction don't work.

And I am puzzling over this one.  I changed va to be FT_Int32 instead
of FT_Int, and some problem I had went away.  I am not sure why this
change works, or, more to the point, why leaving val as FT_Int doesn't
work.  I am looking into this right now.  I suspect it has to do with
sign promotion issues of some sort.

Tom