CFF CIDFonts, FDSelect, and FDArrays

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: CFF CIDFonts, FDSelect, and FDArrays
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:47:25 -0400 (EDT)

I took a closer look t2gload.c.  It is not using the FDSelect table to
get a dictionary index for a particular CID.  As such, there is no
look up in the FDArray to get the top level dictionary for that CID.
And because of that, no private dictionary, and hence no local subrs.
That is why I kept seeing invalid local subr index messages in the
tracing output.

David, is this one of the things that you were going to look into?

Thanks,

Tom