Re: CID + CFF drivers available

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: CID + CFF drivers available
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:00:18 -0400 (EDT)

One of the things that can be confusing about CFF fonts is that the
index arrays might consist of 1 byte offsets, ot 2 byte offsets, or 3
byte offsets, etc... If the offsets are off, the what is passed to
T2_Parser_Run might not be the correct location of the dictionary to
be decoded.  I can't remember which part of the index data structure
(here, I am talking about the structure as defined in the CFF spec)
tells us what the offset size is supposed to be.

Tom