Re: crossplatform TrueType diff. Look

From: Kilian Weniger
Subject: Re: crossplatform TrueType diff. Look
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 22:31:09 +0200

What do you mean by "is not in the same league"?
Which one is better? And can different truetype engines
lead to +-2 Pixel different Font-sizes?

I want to write a Java-Textcomponent, which text looks
the same on every platform (especially Linux und Windows).
At least I have to get to know
why this is impossible.

Where can I get more information about this? I need this
for my diploma thesis.

Thanx for your help (although its off-topic),

Kilian