Multiple Masters support now working

From: David Turner
Subject: Multiple Masters support now working
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:49:28 +0200

Hello,

  I'd like to announce that the current FT2 sources now support
  multiple masters fonts through the "type1z" font driver. Note that
  these are currently not hinted though..

  A new demonstration, named "ftmulti" was added to demonstrate the
  support. It allows you to change the design positions on the first
  third axis through F3-F7 keys..

  I'd appreciate any comment and suggestions. I have only tested the
  code against the multiple master fonts that come with Acrobat
  Reader 4.0 (i.e. Zx______.pfb & Zy______.pfb), and would appreciate
  any results with other mm fonts.

  Also, does anyone know where other multiple masters fonts would be
  available for testing ??

Thanks,

- David