Problems using the FT2 library

From: Nathan Hurst
Subject: Problems using the FT2 library
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 12:40:59 +1000 (EST)

Ok, I've got back to my work on incorporating freetype into the gnome
canvas.  I can't seem to be able to get any output from the renderer,
however. :-(

I've got my simple test bed on
http://bowman.csse.monash.edu.au/~njh/canvas3.c

The code is basically just a 'straightened' out version of ftview.  The
code executes but silently has some error which means that it produces no
image.  possible errors include missing some important flag, or drawing
the glyph with the wrong coordinates.  but after spending a morning on it,
I am stuck.

help, anyone?

njh