Mixing MSVC++ and the freetype2 library...

From: Marco Schmidt
Subject: Mixing MSVC++ and the freetype2 library...
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:04:38 +0200

Hello FreeType2-Developers!

I am using the freetype2-beta direct out of the anonymous-cvs. Compile and
build of the freetype2 library works fine. But including the library-headers
in
an MSVC++-project shows errors because of the usage of the keyword
"interface"
in some of the freetype2-prototypes and structures. To disable the extended
features of the MSVC solves the compile problems. My project needs C++ and
the extended MSVC++-syntax.

Is there a way to clean up the sources (eq. change "interface" to "intf") or
are there other
reasons that prevent such a change?

Thanks

Marco Schmidt