Conversion from fdot26dor6 to normal screen space

From: Satpal Chander
Subject: Conversion from fdot26dor6 to normal screen space
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:52:50 -0000

Hi,
   Could anyone tell me howto do the above conversion.
I have converted the curve data as it comes within the outline
structure and need to know howto get back to normal size
e.g. the point size it's supposed to be.

If I scale down by about 88 percent it come close but I can't get it
exactly.
Is it a rearrangement of any of these two formulae???
pixel_size = point_size * resolution / 72
pixel_coordinate = grid_coordinate * pixel_size / EM_size

Cheers
Satpal

Satpal Chander (address@hidden)
http://www.cam-ani.co.uk