HELP - Urgent

From: Stefan De Laere
Subject: HELP - Urgent
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:07:22 +0100

Hello,

We are currently trying to display Arabic text with the FreeType
Engine.

We're using the FreeType Open extension for glyph substitution.
We based our implementation on the Arabic.c/Arabic.h example.

Each time we try to display a text we get a different result. It seems
that the contextual algorithm each time gives a different result. Our
deadline is this night.

Please could you take a look at the attached source file.

Is there a more detailed document available of the TrueType Open
extension ?

You can contact us at +32 56 24 90 92.

Thanks in advance.

Stefan De Laere
n.v. dZine
R&D Department
't Hoge 49
8500 Kortrijk
Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)56 / 24 90 90
Fax: +32 (0)56 / 24 90 99
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,