Re: bug report

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: bug report
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 12:29:01 +0100

Hi Stefan,

> hi,
>
> I played around with ft2 and had found some minor problems:
> The gifs you include in the docs subdirectories are stored
> in the wrong places. The ones for the glyph primer are in
> internals and the ones for the freetype 2 docs are in
> glyph_conventions.

Thanks, I'll fix that shortly..

> When building the demos I get an error due to an incorrect line
> in one of the Makefile includes. It looks like my 'PATH' variable
> is dropped in somewhere.

Well, it certainly would be helpful if you could tell us what
is you environment, I mean :

  - OS ?
  - compiler ?
  - are you sure to use Gnu Make ? (dmake is the default on Solaris)
  - what is the error line ?

Currently, the demo programs only compile well on a default Linux
setup.

> However, this can't prevent me from enjoying this highly promizing
> new move. Keep up the excellent work !

Thanks :-)

- David