freesnell-discuss

[FreeSnell-discuss] (no subject)

From: Luca Gautero
Subject: [FreeSnell-discuss] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:15:27 +0000

Dear Freesnell discussion group,

In order to familiarize with the software I have been typing the command explained in the guide.

One of the command, namely --add, gives me an error.

At the beginning the system was mentioning the absence of the wb directory and the related software, though even when installed the error occourred again. The result is the following snippet.

nk --add *.nk Sopra/*.nk
../wb/c/blkio.c: 168: No error
"nk.rwb" is not locked for writing
(lock file is "~$nk.rwb")

;WARN: No such file or directory
WARN: could not open "nk.rwb" for writing

;WARN: add-nk-spectra database not opened "nk.rwb"
nk

The snippet mention also a problem with nk.rwb, does this file need to be read-only?

I thank you in advance for any help

Luca Gautero