freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] GSoC Mentor summit this weekend in San Francisco -- an

From: Max Horn
Subject: [freesci-develop] GSoC Mentor summit this weekend in San Francisco -- anybody around
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:19:29 -0700

Hi folks,

Eugene, Joost and me (all from ScummVM) are attending the GSoC mentor summit this weekend in SF. Is anybody of you in the area and is interested in meeting us? During the weekend, we are probably busy most of the time, but we are also here the whole monday. Just ping us if you are around and interested in meeting.

Cheers,
Max