freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] r1574 - in freesci/trunk: ./src/gfx/drivers

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: [freesci-develop] r1574 - in freesci/trunk: ./src/gfx/drivers
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:48:30 -0600

(Message cut down and forwarded by hand, since it contained the entire diff--
can't we turn this off somehow, Bas?  -- Christoph)

Author: waltervn
Date: 2006-07-17 13:02:43 +0200 (Mon, 17 Jul 2006)
New Revision: 1574

Removed:
   freesci/trunk/config.h
   freesci/trunk/config.log
Modified:
   freesci/trunk/ChangeLog
   freesci/trunk/src/gfx/drivers/sdl_driver.c
Log:
Removed double buffering from SDL display driver. There were two
problems with this code:

a) It did not work correctly for those cases where double buffering was
available.

b) If double buffering was not available it would fall back to doing
full screen updates for every update to the visual buffer. This is
obviously very slow.

I tried not to break any ports (please check).

-- Walter