freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] cvs: skovmanden

From: FreeSCI CVS repository
Subject: [freesci-develop] cvs: skovmanden
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:17:12 +0100

CVSROOT:        /var/cvs/freesci
Module name:    freesci
Changes by:     skovmanden      2004/12/20 16:17:12 GMT

Modified files:
        src/engine     : Tag: glutton game.c
        src/gfx/resource: Tag: glutton sci_resmgr.c
        src/include    : Tag: glutton gfx_resmgr.h

Log message:
Added rudimentary global palette support. Currently I just merge the
view palettes with the global palette when a view is requested from
the gfx resource manager. I'm not sure how this will work with palette
updates/cycling, but I have a bad feeling about it.

Some bug is apparently preventing FreeSCI from finding the global
palette at startup (probably a boundary case wrt resource IDs). I'll
look at that next.

Observed improvements:

SQ1 - Roger's view and a few others new are more believable (but not
perfect).
CoTL - the icon bar is now drawn correctly.

In Theory(tm), this should have fixed the inventory windows
(currently, they are completely dark) as well. It doesn't.

Lars