freeride-devel

Re: [FR-devel] Hi to FR-devel (and lil question)

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Hi to FR-devel (and lil question)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 23:25:20 +0200

gabriele renzi wrote:

that's cool, I just have to ask for a feature and it
is implemented in less than a week? ;)

I think I understand what you did, but just one thing:

Why did you choose to draw a textField & a label over
an FXDialog instead of a straigth FXInputDialog ?

I wanted something more compact. The FXInputDialog widget has a separator, an OK and a cancel button and it is too large

Laurent

--
Laurent JULLIARD
http://www.moldus.org/~laurent