freeride-devel

Re: [FR-devel] Major change to freebase

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Major change to freebase
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:42:14 +0100

Curt Hibbs wrote:
I deleted my entire freeride directory tree retrieved a whole new tree from
CVS. Under windows I'm getting an error locating freebase:

R:\freeride>run

  R:\freeride>ruby -I"freebase/lib" -Iso -Iredist freeride.rb
  freeride.rb:17:in `require': No such file to load -- freebase/freebase
(LoadErro
  r)
          from freeride.rb:17

I tried changing the include directory to -I"freebase/lib/freebase", but I
still get:

  R:\freeride>run

  R:\freeride>ruby -I"freebase/lib/freebase" -Iso -Iredist freeride.rb
  freeride.rb:17:in `require': No such file to load -- freebase/freebase
(LoadErro
  r)
          from freeride.rb:17

I don't have any more time to look at it today, but I'm sure you'll spot the
problem in an instance.

Curt

Curt,

I also checked out a fresh copy and I couldn't reproduce the problem. Everything is working fine on my Linux box. Could this have anything to do with the double quote surrounding the new include path on Windows?

Laurent