freeride-cvsevents

[FR-cvsevents] freeride/plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/fxscintill...

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [FR-cvsevents] freeride/plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/fxscintill...
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 05:43:29 -0400

CVSROOT:        /cvsroot/freeride
Module name:    freeride
Changes by:     Laurent Julliard <address@hidden>       02/08/09 05:43:29

Modified files:
        plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/fxscintilla: scintilla_wrapper.rb

Log message:
        Several missing functions and constant added. This is a merge with the
        scintilla.rb file from FXRuby. In the future this file should be
        removed and the one coming with FXScintilla.rb or FXRuby used
        instead. But our file has some goodies in it that we must keep for the
        moment.

CVSWeb URLs:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/freeride/freeride/plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/fxscintilla/scintilla_wrapper.rb.diff?tr1=1.1&tr2=1.2&r1=text&r2=text