Re: [Freepooma-devel] Sparse matrix

From: Carolina Simões Gomes
Subject: Re: [Freepooma-devel] Sparse matrix
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:18:54 +0000

But is there a way to do this multiplication using metaprogramming? I´ve been trying to do it, however, I always end up having to use some execution-time based parameter and of course then the template stuff does not work. To represent the matrix rows, I use a STL vector, which is dynamic so I can discard all zero-values and have a matrix with variable row size.

Thanks in advance,
Carol.