CodeSourcery seeking VSIPL++ developer

From: Mark Mitchell
Subject: CodeSourcery seeking VSIPL++ developer
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:40:13 -0700

We're actively seeking a VSIPL++ developer. VSIPL++ has been described as "POOMA for signal processing" -- it's a high-performance, parallel, C++ API designed for use in performing signal and image processing. VSIPL++ development is being actively funded by the United States Air Force, and we are looking for an additional developer. You'll have the opportunity to work on the design and implementation of a fully optimized VSIPL++ implementation.

See:

  http://www.codesourcery.com/jobs/listings/vsiplplusplus_developer

for more information about this position, and:

  http://www.codesourcery.com/jobs/

for more information about our other open positions.

Please send a resume to address@hidden if you are interested!

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC