SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY WINNER !!!

From: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS
Subject: SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY WINNER !!!
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:57:08 +0200

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF NO: JXH/2560145701/07.

BATCH NO:14/0013/7GM
Date:16TH OF SEPTEMBER,2004.

ATTN:
                              RE:AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE
WE are pleased to inform you of the release of the results of the GLOBAL NET
SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on the 16TH OF SEPTEMBER,2004.All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000
email addresses from Asia,Australia,New zealand,Europe and North America as
part of our international program which we conduct once every year.You have
therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of US$800,204.00(FOUR HUNDRED AND
FIFTEEN THOUSAND,TWO HUNDRED AND FOUR DOLLARS)in cash credited to file REFRENCE
NUMBER JXH/2560145701/07.This is from a total cash prize of
US$20,005,100,00(TWENTY  MILLION  AND FIVE THOUSAND ONE HUNRED US DOLLARS)
shared among the twenty five international winners in the 3rd category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now deposited with INTERNATIONAL  PAYMENT  CENTRE in Toronto
Canada.Due to mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this
award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money
have been transfered to your nominated account as this is a part of our
security protocol to avoid double claims of funds.
We hope that with a part of your prize , you will take part in our end of year
HIGHSTAKE US$50 Million International lottery.To begin your lottery claim
please contact,the agent incharge of your payment through Foreign Operations.
DR DAVID LEON (Operations)INTERNATIONAL OFFSHORE. MADRID,SPAIN.
TELL:0034659743353
E.mail: address@hidden
for processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of
your choice.All necessary informations will be giving to you on how to recieve
your prize money.
Remember all prize money must be claimed not later than 15TH OF
OCTOBER,2004.After this date all funds will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE
ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed.
NOTE:In order to avoid unnecessary delays, please remember to quote your
reference and batch numbers including your(CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FAX
NUMBERS)in every correspondence with us. Congratulations once again from all
members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our promotions program.

Best regards,

Juliana Lopez
(Vice President)