Is pooma supported on gcc-3.4?

From: Jon Grimm
Subject: Is pooma supported on gcc-3.4?
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:08:50 -0500

I downloaded pooma-2.4.0 (from downloads) and older 2.3.0 (available over on gcc testing). Neither seem to work with gcc-3.4. Minimally, I see a __GLIBCPP__ check in the pooma sources that would cause it not to compile as that macro was renamed in gcc-3.4 timeframe (however, your CVS sources seem to have fixed via some autoconf checks).
In general, just curious on whether pooma is normally considered supported for
gcc-3.4, or is it limited to particular versions/architectures of GCC only?

P.S.
I was walking through your back threads at
http://www.codesourcery.com/archives/pooma-dev/threads.html
and noticed that Zope errors out on about the third hit to 'Next Page'  (
(e.g. http://www.codesourcery.com/archives/pooma-dev/thrd4.html)

--
Jon Grimm <address@hidden>
Lotus Notes: Jon Grimm/Austin/address@hidden