CVS missing patches

From: Tarjei Knapstad
Subject: CVS missing patches
Date: 06 Jan 2003 15:14:59 +0100

I recently decided to evaluate the Intel compiler for use at our
company, and after doing some preliminary testing of our own code
decided to try compiling POOMA.

I couldn't find any configuration for LINUXicc in 2.4.0, so I browsed
the mailing list archives and found a patch posted by Richard Guenther
July last year.

The patch works fine, but why is it not in CVS? I checked out the latest
revision in case there were some more important fixes, and was a bit
surprised not to find this patch there...

Regards,
--
Tarjei