RFA: Patch: Reverse Overzealous makeOwnCopy() Changes

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: RFA: Patch: Reverse Overzealous makeOwnCopy() Changes
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 09:38:18 -0700

OK to commit?

Jim Crotinger pointed out that "View" engines aren't supposed to have
makeOwnCopy().  Thus, I suggest reversing part of my overzealous
makeOwnCopy() patch.  With the patch (and with the patch I sent out
yesterday), Dave Nystrom's explicit instantiation code still compiles.
Also, the Pooma library and all the array_test<N> tests still compile.

2001-05-23  Jeffrey D. Oldham  <address@hidden>

        * Engine/CompressibleBrick.cpp
        (Engine<Dim,T,CompressibleBrickView>::makeOwnCopy()): Remove this
        incorrectly introduced function.
        * Engine/CompressibleBrick.h
        (Engine<Dim,T,CompressibleBrickView>::makeOwnCopy()): Likewise.

Tested on       sequential Linux using gcc 3.0
Approved by     ???Jim Crotinger (address@hidden)???

Thanks,
Jeffrey D. Oldham
address@hidden