weekly status

From: Stephen Smith
Subject: weekly status
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:25:15 -0700

I spent most of last week working on POOMA.  Monday I met
with John Hall and Dave Nystrom to help them compile and run
POOMA with messaging.  I spent a day implementing
makeOwnCopy for remote engines and tracking down some
problems in other engines with Jim.  I read some of Blanca's
code related to centerings and Jeffrey Oldham's version of their
hydro code.

Later this week I plan to spend two days working on getting
Field stencils to support various centerings and discuss the
issues with Oldham.

    Stephen