freeipmi-devel

Re: [Freeipmi-devel] ganglia_ipmimonitoring.pl

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] ganglia_ipmimonitoring.pl
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 16:22:49 -0800

Hey Chris,

I had another request for such a feature, so I looked at your patch more
closely.  I modified it into the attached patch for the newer
ganglia_ipmi_sensors.pl script.  Will it suit your needs?  The primary
thing I changed in the patch was to not pass a full regex to the script,
only the search/replace expressions within a regex.  We decided having a
user be able to pass an arbitrary string into an eval() was not a good
idea :-)

Yaroslav, will it suit your needs too?

Both patch & script are attached.

Al

P.S.  I haven't committed these anywhere.