freeice-dev

[Freeice-dev] I'm a Changed Man

From: Taru Bender
Subject: [Freeice-dev] I'm a Changed Man
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:19:34 -0500

Hello, Welcome to Pi expedition IlsOnIine Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharmaceu mountain ticaI shops.

forbidding Vl R valance A l subjugation A L outplay l
A subsidy G  C L haggish IS VA upstage UM  and many other.

- Sa fitment ve over 70%
- TotaI confidentiaI perish ity
- Worldw eudiometer ide SHlPPlNG
- Over 5 millio personalia n customers in 150 countries

We do all we can misanthropy to keep our customers fully satisfied with our services!