freehoo-devel

[Freehoo-devel] ?conf-list shows two conferences

From: Krishna Srinivas
Subject: [Freehoo-devel] ?conf-list shows two conferences
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:53:42 +0530

Hi All,

When I start a conf and do ?conf-list, two conferences are shown:

~qp~> ?conf-start testconf
[krishna_fh] has invited you to a conference: <testconf>
with the message: Join my conference
~qp~>   [krishna_fh]
~qp~> ?conf-list
<testconf>
        [krishna_fh]
<testconf>
        [krishna_fh]
~qp~>

I am getting invited by myself, so in ext_yahoo_got_conf_invite() we could just
return if the invitation is by myself and fix the problem. Not sure if
this is ugly!

void
ext_yahoo_got_conf_invite (int id, char *who, char *room, char *msg,
                           YList * members)
{
  conf_room *cr = y_new0 (conf_room, 1);
  cr->room_name = strdup (room);
  cr->host = strdup (who);
  cr->members = members;
  cr->id = id;
  if(!strcmp(who,get_fh_session ()->yahoo_id))
    {
      return;  /* return if invitation is by me */
    }

Thanks,
Krishna