freecycle-users

[Freecycle-users] Re: [mat] freecycle

From: Predrag Viceic
Subject: [Freecycle-users] Re: [mat] freecycle
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:58:29 +0200

hi Mat!

> crashes on note down from virtual keyboard, though, and no debugging info
> in konsole i'm afraid.... :(

Strange. Did you assign any note to the beatlines? (right click on keyboard
icon when beatline is locked).

I use the cvs as a backup, so maybe you just picked up a bad version?
I 'll try to make some new commits this evening..

> whats the upgrade path to qt4 looking like?
When kde passes to qt4, give me 2-3 more weeks :)

> would be cool to do a windows port too, especially if you can figure out
> the rex2 format

I have planned to port someday to osx, so I have used only portable libs.
Windows port should be feasible, once passed the minor licensing problems
with qt (or waiting to qt4 in kde)

I however don't plan to port to windows myself, but will gladly provide all
the necessary assistance to whoever wants to do this..

> are there any tests i can do with virtual keyboard to help you figure out
> the problem?

Of course, try to provide the debug stack trace!

chers,
Predrag